Senior National Account Manager
Looking for a start-up brand that has more substance and structure to them? This FMCG business has got the best of both worlds and offers that start-up culture with challenger brand mentality yet they’re already some way on their journey with a multi branded portfolio.
Centrally based, you’ll find a group of people who are sharp, driven, all behind a common goal operating in the ‘better for you’ space. Both company and people are super ambitious, no one wanting to stand still which promotes an entrepreneurial, vibrant and successful environment.
With continued growth brings further opportunity and as such, they’re looking to hire a Senior National Account Manager who will be London based, and the No2 to the Sales Director. You will take the lead on the Grocery Multiples and take responsibility for a small team working in conjunction with the wider sales team to deliver strong commercial output.
As Senior NAM you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a strong network of relationships both internally and externally.
- Taking a needs based category approach to growing revenue and market share.
- Full P&L responsibility as well as JBP negotiations and management.
- Shaking up the market and doing things differently! YES, WE WANT YOUR CREATIVITY!
- Team development.
- Strategic account development, holding top to top conversations, working through the day to day as well as developing a longer term strategic agenda.
Successful candidates will already be operating within the FMCG space as a National Account Manager and looking for a fresh approach, new challenge and ready to take the place as the No2 to the Sales Director. You will hold the following skills/ attributes/ experience:
- Branded FMCG national account management experience across Grocery Retail (Top 6)
- Highly commercial, numerate and strong on P&L management
- Analytical, able to interpret data sources such as IRI/ Kantar/ Nielsen
- Proven ability to build long term relationships
- Proven ability to influence, both internally and externally
- Team player – able to work with the wider supply chain
- Leadership/ mentorship, big on people, keen to challenge yourself as well as the team
- Strategic thinker, able to think big picture
- Ambitious character, determined to succeed and driven to push forward
- Passionate about delivery, keen to develop your career
- High energy, glass half full person!
If that sounds like you, please don’t hesitate in applying or picking up the phone for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.