Are you a 'real' foodie? Craving to be a part of a growing business?
Every product under our client’s portfolio of products stands for and represents high quality. Our client is a family owned business that has been creating quality products for decades and has expanded into an international network.
With recent investment in the UK and their track record of growth they are looking for top talent to join them along their fast paced journey ahead.
As the successful ‘Head of Sales’ you will be responsible for identifying new customer opportunities across all channels. You will be expected to implement compelling commercial plans to ensure achievement of sales and profit targets are met. In this role you will be the forefront of new customers along with the SLT. You will be responsible for developing long-term business plans to drive incremental growth.
Our client’s key priority is to grow the UK with a new product range to achieve the future mission and aggressive ambitions ahead!
The ideal fit:
- Demonstrable track record of major new business success in new channels/markets – with a broad channel experience within FMCG Food or Drink
- Contacts and well networked in a variety of channels within the market
- Has personal gravitas and highly tuned emotional intelligence
- Is a creative problem-solver and solution provider
- Be a team player – “We win together, we lose together”
- Crave to be at the forefront of a business and build a team around you
- Bias for action – can multi-task, ability to work with fast pace and under pressure, while retaining strong attention to detail and making decisions
In return you will receive a highly competitive basic salary to attract the best and benefits package.
This is a home based role, however due to the seniority of the role you will need to be able to have access to the office circa 1 / 2 days a week.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career and want to find out more about this confidential position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124.