National Account Manager - Non-Alc Beer
3 days left
- Contract Type
As a nation we are definitely becoming more considerate of what we are drinking and how much we drink. It is therefore not surprising that Ocado have reported that sales of no and low spirits and beers soaring by 87 per cent.
Thankfully the drinks industry has come on leaps and bounds since the launch of the Becks Blue and Shloer, with one premium non-alc beer brand in particular receiving high accolades from some of the food and drink’s industries most well known people, and achieved listings in an impressive range of hotels, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and wholesalers.
Due to the exceptional growth, they are recruiting National Account Manager. Reporting into the Head of Sales and based out of the London office, the successful candidate will take hold of the existing national accounts business and win new business with ambitious targets to grow distribution.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Actively generate new on-trade business. Act on new business opportunities, follow-up on key new customer leads and report to the Head of Sales on a weekly basis
- Development of key ‘Group’ accounts. Grow and manage new and existing relationships, extend the portfolio listings and implement, run and follow up on support packages.
- Route to market (RTM) management and development. Establish great working relationships with regional wholesalers, providing them with support when required in the form of trainings, tastings, launches and point of sale for their customers.
- Seek out new RTM opportunities nationally
- CRM management and customer engagement. Ensure that the CRM software is regularly updated with customer information is in line with the Company's expectation
- Talk confidently about the brand and the low-alcohol category in front of large groups of current and potential customers
- Organise and conduct regular sampling sessions in both the on and occasionally, off trade venues.
As a confident self-starter, with the ability to work in a close-nit and ambitious team, you will strive to excel while working conscientiously and collaboratively. Using your initiative, you will have the autonomy to grow and develop your own client base and play a key role in the growth of the brand.
Core skills and capabilities:
- Solid working experience in national account management in the on-trade
- Proven, successful track record of sales and account management including contract negotiation and budget planning
- Have an established and current network in hotels, restaurants, bars, pubs and wholesalers
- Strong communication and analytical skills, a results orientated attitude and creative thinker
- Confident at speaking in front of crowds
- Good I.T. skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint and a clean driver’s licence
Apply for National Account Manager - Non-Alc Beer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly