Field Sales Executive
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Location: Aberdeen & Inverness area
Salary: £18,200 + up to 20% monthly performance related bonus (OTE £21,840)
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our business, working with our client Nestlé Confectionery UK.
Employed by REACH, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for driving Nestlé Confectionery UK’s brand performance, awareness and availability across major UK convenience retailers. Selling a pre-determined portfolio of products, you will act as the face of the brand, carrying out store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for increasing product distribution, rate of sale and visibility.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (retailers and business owners)
- Merchandising specified products in the best possible position, obtaining additional in-store displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Ensure client’s promotional activity is audited and that products are on display in the correct location and with good availability
- Providing insightful and actionable feedback on market intelligence and competitor activity
- Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or a retail background, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, tablet, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. This role is Monday to Friday only, no weekend work.
As a genuinely values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.