Production Manager - Manufacturing
Production Manager - Norfolk - Manufacturing Business
Non-food or food experience accepted
A leading manufacturing business in Norfolk has created an opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to lead current site shift operations.
In this position, the Production Manager will support the General Manager to ensure product quality and unit rates are met.
As a Production Manager your daily duties will include:
• Direct management of large production.
• Hold responsibility for operational profit and loss.
• Implement effective KPI's to maintain an efficient manufacturing process.
• Manage and develop the team and operating procedures to ensure customer demands meet performance, measured through quality, cost and delivery.
• Optimise operating working capital usage and minimising waste.
• Work with the New Product Development Team to implement new and existing product designs.
• Ensure personal growth and development ensuring all team members are fully conversant and prepared to deliver high levels performance.
• Strive for continuous performance improvement for team and personal goals.
• Guarantee that all manufacturing processes and activities are managed in a manner which maximises team member safety and conforms with all applicable Health & Safety Legislation.
The successful Production Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience in a Shift/Production Manager role within manufacturing/food/beverages.
• Strong influencer and driver of health and safety.
• Previous experience in team performance processes and working alongside a HR team.
• Eager and proactive approach to management, with a hands-on work ethic.
• Experience and good knowledge of staff planning and stock control.
If you would like to find out more, then please apply for the role direct or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted due to high volumes.