Business Development Manager - Foodservice
Business Development Manager - East Anglia - Foodservice
We're working with a foodservice business who operate across East Anglia providing ambient, chilled and frozen food and drinks to the cost-sector, on-trade and quick serve markets.
While Education and Healthcare make up a large portion of their turnover, they have a range of exciting customers from garden centre’s, hotels and coffee shops to leisure, farm shops and restaurants.
As a BDM, you will be responsible for driving sales growth across the three sectors in the food service industry. Focusing primarily on new business, generating leads and building strong relationships, you will bring experience and knowledge to ensure you maximise customer opportunity through our wide product catalogue and innovative range.
This position ideally suits a sales focused individual who is driven by results and adding value to a wide customer base.
· Industry knowledge
· 5 years in the food service industry
· Commercially astute
· Customer service excellence
· Excellent sales and negotiating skills
· High attention to detail and product knowledge
· Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
· People skills and great at building relationships
· Organisational and time management skills essential
If you would like to find out more, then please apply for the role direct or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted due to high volumes.