- Recruiting for a Product Manager to join the team and take control of the product lifecyle in a cradle to grave role.
- You will understand the branding and work with marketing to ensure the range and brand are intertwined and give strength in range.
- As Product Manager you will have an understanding of the customers and what drives products as well as keeping abreast of market and competitor trends.
About the Company:
My client is an international company with a fabulous presence in key retailers like Screwfix, Toolstation and Amazon and has established itself as the leading tool brand in electrical wholesale with over 3000 products across multiple brands and markets.
There are two beautiful beaches within walking distance of the Head Office, and they have an international sailing academy which runs events throughout the year again 200m from Head Office, 40 minutes from Mount Snowdon and 20 minutes from Snowdonia national park in general.
The Llyn Peninsula is renowned for its beaches and watersports, surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking and sailing.
They are approximately 7 miles away from the 5th best beach bar in the world (Ty Coch Inn), one of the most scenic parts of the welsh coastal paths covers the peninsula and only 20 miles (20 minutes) away from the town of Caernarfon which is an international heritage site. Some of the UK’s best slab climbs are located around 14 miles away (same area as the famous Eric jones café).
Abersoch is within locality around 7 miles away, this is a vibrant village with a number of bars, cafes and big brand stores such as Fat Face, Jack Wills and Crew Clothing
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- This is a great role for any current Marketing/Product Manager in FMCG.
- You will benefit from the backing of a professional and successful business and you will be joining at an exciting time as they create a new marketing team at their HQ.
- You will be commercially focussed and have a good understanding of marketing strategy as well as profit and loss elements.
Package of £29,000 - £36,000 + relocation package + car/car allowance + bonus + great benefits
Contact: Rebecca Wall
Job Reference: RW/21990C
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.