Education Sales Consultant
- Leading Player in Education Sector
- Excellent Commission & Package
- Working Term-Time Only
The Role: Selling a suite of digital and printed educational resources to secondary schools, the Education Sales Consultant will converse with head teachers, department heads and subject co-ordinators in a bid to develop rapport and build trust for ongoing commercial relations. This role is a good mix of account management and business development, and you will be supported by an appointment-making team as well as full training. Working term-time only, this is a rare opportunity to enjoy a lifestyle job.
The Company: For 200 years our client has developed a reputation as one of the leading educational publishers worldwide. With turnover in the billions, they truly are a market leading outfit with a global reputation. They are currently recruiting a new Education Sales Consultant to cover the East Midlands and South Yorkshire area.
For this Education Sales Consultant position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience
- You will have sold into the education sector or be a qualified teacher
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to close deals in a consultative manner
Benefits of this Education Sales Consultant role:
- £32,000 basic salary (pro-rata)
- + £12,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, BUPA