Sales Director - North West
Sales Director – UK – (North West Based)
We’re looking for a proven Sales Director for a fantastic business who work with big global brands and whose products are available worldwide.
This is a dynamic business who work with exciting new products across the food sector launching brands and developing new products in line with their ongoing growth strategy.
Salary will be negotiable on experience but very competitive with bonus, car, healthcare, and pension. (Six figure package)
- Lead & drive sales team to increase distribution, broaden assortment, and accelerate rate of sale with their biggest customer & the UK Retail markets.
- For someone who can manger the process from Formulation Team to final stage down the line.
- For somebody who can negotiate exclusive terms.
- Manage teams to identify and appoint new distribution partners as necessary, working closely with the International Sales Director.
- Conduct frequent market & retailer visits to meet with our Retail partners building long term relationships.
- Drive & motivate a team of Sales Managers to deliver sales results and building business plans.
- Compile divisional annual budgets to present in to the senior management team you are part of.
- Analyze business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to enhance assortment performance.
- Develop divisional annual sales forecasts and collaborate with team on development of marketing plan for each brand/market.
- Demand planning/forecasting:
- 5-6 Years in a senior commercial position within the food industry.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Relevant UK and international experience
- Proven real success in previous similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Travel required
Job Title: Sales Director
- £100,000K Basic Salary
- Fantastic bonus (to become part of the companies bonus scheme)
- Car Allowance of 600 per month
- Laptop and New IPhone
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension (10% contribution)
- 25 Days Holiday
Reference Number TM39729
If you’re interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181