National Account Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Deeside Cereals (previously Dailycer) is a proud manufacturer of private label breakfast cereals and bars that is in strong growth and reaching beyond the current UK retail customer set, to broaden our customer base in the UK and internationally.
Based in Deeside near Chester, our HQ and manufacturing facility is where our entire team of 175 staff make great products every day.
Through a customer proposition of quality, service and value that is a testament to our team at Deeside; the business is in strong growth and is confident that this is set to continue.
Over the last 3 years Deeside Cereals has doubled its output capacity in cereals and bars in line with growing demand for our private label products expected to continue.
Whilst we are a private label supplier, there are a range of customers and opportunities for our products and we are launching a new tertiary branded range to grasp these opportunities.
Why join us?
Deeside Cereals is a growing business with plans to invest further in capacity & capability to ensure we continue to succeed within a very competitive environment.
We also have a strong focus on investment in our people, nurturing them by providing the challenges, experiences, expertise & opportunity to develop and enjoy what they do, how they do it and the satisfaction that success and new learning brings.
We are looking for an office-based National Account Manager with food industry experience. You should have branded and private label experience that can demonstrate a strong proven track record in sales and business development that is looking for the next step up in their career.
You will be commercially managing and profitably developing Deeside Cereals business with customers Sainsbury, Morrisons and Co-op in the UK alongside playing a pivotal role in building our international role out of our new and exciting tertiary brand.
Experience and Know How
- Experience within the food industry is essential and experience and/or a food science qualification will be a distinct advantage
- Ability to demonstrate excellent commercial experience selling private label and branded propositions into UK retailers.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills are a pre-requisite
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential in order to succeed
- Energy, commitment and drive must be evident
- A full UK driving licence is required
- Social media marketing expertise would be an asset
- Language skills would be an advantage but are not essential
- In return we will offer:
- A competitive salary package
- Eligibility to join the company pension scheme
- Life cover
- Private health care
- Car Allowance
- Flexible working in line with our current framework
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly