Regional Account Manager - FMCG - Drinks
- Working for a leading brand, selling a range of drinks products
- Genuine career progression opportunities
Our client is a leading brand who manufacture their own drinks range.
- P+L management, working closely with the Sales Director
- Promotional planning and category management of the account
- Analysis and reporting of account performance
- Stock forecasting
- Identifying new businesses
- Managing a range of account's
- FMCG sales background - Drinks preferred
- Experience of developing New accounts
- Proven P&L management skills.
- Demonstrable negotiation skills and track record of building and implementing joint business plans.
- Ability to deliver stock forecasting
- Hungry for success
- Professional process driven approach to sales and account management
- Honesty and integrity are key to everything you do.
- Must be a self-starter / motivator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Private health care
- Car allowance