Head of Operations
Head of Operations - HIGH GROWTH SME - HEALTHY FOOD & DRINK
£70,000 - £80,000
+ benefits + bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for a category leading healthy foods brand. Sales are growing rapidly, and they are looking for a dynamic individual to join the team and support the company's next phase of growth. This is a newly created position, where you will be given a lot of ownership and autonomy to mould the supply chain function in your image.
Head of Operations Responsibilities
- Lead the operational set up for the business
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end supply chain
- Manage, developing and leading a growing supply chain team
- Take part in strategic decision making related to logistics and customer engagement
- Lead the operational set up and management of new dairies, customers & logistics partners
To Be A Successful Head of Operations
- 10+ years in experience within fmcg supply chain
- Experience across the whole spectrum of supply chain
- Highly personable & analytical
- Proven management experience
- Dress down, really cool brand focused office
- Sociable office environment, with regular team events
- They are looking to rapidly expand their brand so international opportunities could arise in the future as well as having the chance to really build something
- As many free products as you want
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive bonus
To be a successful Head of Operations, you must have excellent analytical and financial skills with a strong educational background. You must be able to work on multiple projects at once while being able to build strong internal relationships as this is a small team. This company has huge growth potential and everyone working there is highly ambitious. It's also a very innovative and fun environment where everyone is passionate about the success of the company.
To find out more apply now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.