One of the fastest growing companies in the last few years is currently on the hunt for a Category Executive to join the team. This ambitious company has been expanding their product range of the last few years and have exiting plans for NPD. You will be driven, and excited to make an impact and will be given the opportunity to work directly with retailers and with this fantastic team who are shaking up the FMCG market.
Key Responsibilities of the Category Executive:
- Working within the category team and supporting the Head of Category to provide meaningful insights using data and suggest innovative recommendations to retailers
- Drive category strategy working cross functionally, presenting your work internally and externally
- Reporting on a monthly and weekly basis on strategies to help shape wider commercial business decisions.
- Analyse and interpret consumer data to give insight into market and category trends
- Assist and increase the category capabilities for key events, range reviews and ad hoc projects.
- Build strong relationships with key customer contacts
- Pick out new areas for market growth and give actionable recommendations to help achieve this
Key skills and requirements of the Category Executive:
- Previous experience using data and analysing data sources ( e.g. Kantar, Dunnhumby, Nielsen, IRI or equivalent)
- Relevant category or insights experience within FMCG
- Excellent IT skills, attention to detail and a passion to understand what is driving figures
- Degree level or equivalent industry qualification
- Excel skills are a must
- Willingness and drive to solve new challenges
- Self-starter and passion for the healthy food and beverage industry
You will have the opportunity to work with one of the most exciting brands in the market, working alongside a supportive team with a real path for progression and career development. If you like the sound of this challenge and opportunity, do not hesitate to apply using the link below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.