Premium Business Manager – On-Trade
Premium Business Manager – On-Trade
Salary: £36k - £40k per annum. 5% bonus, pension scheme and healthcare with 25 days annual leave.
Location: London – Field based
We are recruiting a Premium Business Manager for a globally recognized spirits company to operate within the On-Trade Channel. The business has a prestigious heritage here in the UK and have a strong presence within the On and Off trade sector, establishing themselves as a true ‘challenger brand’ to the top tier spirits companies. This position will be responsible for driving Distribution, Visibility and Activation standards across new and existing regional Multiple Site Operators. Having influence over London’s Premium on-trade will help to establish lasting partnerships, as well as getting out and about in the market to establish product quality and understand the customer’s vision. This role will require you to be both an account manager and brand manager with the ability to manage sales relationships at a senior level and to be an educator, personifying the brands and bringing them to life.
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas (KRA’s):
- Manage a call file of regional MSO’s
- Evaluation of promotional activity/proof of return on investment
- Responsible for providing reports/information on account base as required and requested keeping RM and relevant stakeholders informed in line with business needs
- Creating and developing links with future partners, maintaining current relationships and maximising engagement
- Drive distribution on brands across MSO’s
- Agree and implement incremental visibility & activation
- Become and ambassador for the brands carrying out engaging training and education sessions where appropriate
- Submit all reports as requested on time and as requested
- Maintain internal relationships with key stakeholders: Channel Marketing, Finance, Route To Market (RTM) National Account Managers (NAMs)
- Representing the company at industry events
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of managing large scale accounts, building Joint Business Plans (JBP) and pricing builds
- Good computer skills with a strong working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook to an intermediate level.
- On-Trade Knowledge
- Drinks Industry knowledge
- Excellent communication along with active listening skills and attention to detail
- Natural ability to sell in a consultative manner
- A strong commercial acumen
- A self-starter, a people person and someone who acts with integrity at all times.
- Tenacious and loves a challenge as well as high levels of energy and positivity
- Adaptable with the ability to work on your own initiative, autonomously
- A driven and pro-active individual with a ‘can do’ attitude who is determined to meet and exceed targets.
- A thirst for knowledge - you will want to know everything about the customers and the market.
- Passionate about the drinks industry
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to make an impact within a global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career within sales? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own future and relish in a globally recognised company based on collaboration and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Premium Business Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website