Position: Coopacking Analyst
Based: Haddenham, UK
12 months contract
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for Coopacking Analyst to join our team. Do you find yourself well in a fast-paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Prepare plans and call-off Finished goods from approved suppliers, utilising SAP/APO MRP functionality, to meet the needs of the validated forecast.
- Manage overall inventory for a specific SKU portfolio, within agreed targets, whilst optimizing customer service and inventory targets within cost constraints, producing management reports as required
- Monitor contract balances versus requirements in the contract period to minimise problems caused by shortfalls and excesses.
- Provide finished goods forecast to suppliers on a monthly basis, highlighting shortfalls and driving resolutions were required.
- Monitor actual stock levels of traded goods in sales warehouses and adjust materials plans as necessary according to priorities and constraints.
- Track progress against plans through regular contact with Supply planning and warehouse operations
- Ensure the best practices and contact with customers external and internal customers.
- Attend business reviews and participate in project team activity as required, to meet the needs of the business.
- Organise the monthly cycle count with our vendors to guarantee Inventory accuracy
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
- minimum 1 year experience within a supply chain area (experience within food, automotive or similar industries desirable)
- Experience in Stock Management
- Strong communication skills, able to summarize quickly and effectively
- Able to balance and make trade off decisions with regards cost & service
- Ability to think laterally in a pressurized environment
- Dynamic approach to problem solving, requiring a pragmatic and resolute approach. Absolute need to be able to communicate at the good levels
- Excellent skills on SAP program
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.