Category Manager – Top 4 Grocery Multiple
Category Manager - £Competitive salary + package
Our client is a leader in the chilled food category they operate in. Globally recognised and with £multi-million Group & UK turnover they’re certainly on the upward curve. Due to recent new investment, they are looking to increase their Category team to achieve further growth and success. The successful Category Manager candidate will be working on their largest Top 4 Grocery Multiple relationship.
As Category Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing category recommendations to buyers and merchandisers to hit brand and account objectives.
- Presenting to key stakeholders both internally and with customers on a regular basis.
- To provide an insight into in store activations and Off Shelf Display.
- Be the first point of contact for the customer as category expert.
- Lead range and category reviews – align recommendations to category strategy
- Have significant experience in Category Management within the FMCG industry.
- A proven track record in being able to build and influence key stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong understanding of different data sources.
- Strong understanding of Grocery sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with great products & customers. For more information about the Category Manager role please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 13/14888/7. Visit www.workwithseven.com for more top jobs.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website