Category and Activation Manager – Exciting Impulse Category
Category and Activation Manager – South East – Highly Competitive Package
Our client has an array of awesome brands in the snacking category and has proven their ambition for growth through innovation and acquisition. They have built a tight knit culture based around their people and empowering them to drive change and act as true entrepreneurs. As part of their growing team they have created yet another new role that spans traditional Category Management as well as working closely with shopper marketing as Category and Activation Manager.
In this Category and Activation Manager role you will:
- Be category advisor with a top 4 grocery retailer, influencing successful category recommendation through best in class category insight
- Work with Shopper Marketing teams to deliver continuous insight and recommendation for Perfect Store Activation strategy.
- Develop, deliver and review execution of NPD in line with sales, shopper and category teams
- Design a best in class contact strategy with your customer to drive continuous AGS improvements
- Build a strong network of contacts with your customer, helping to drive change and innovation through compelling category vision.
- Be an expert in manipulating continuous data such as Nielsen, IRI and Kantar.
- Use commercial acumen to drive a profitable category relationship
This Category and Activation Manager role is a truly great opportunity for a Category Manager or Exec with a creative side who is looking for a hybrid role in innovative environment where they can drive true change. Roles with such ownership and opportunity seldom come on the market and this is an opportunity to do things differently.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Category and Activation Manager role then apply quoting reference 13/15424/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured. For similar roles and to keep up to date with all things Seven, visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website