Business Development Manager - HR Professional Services
- Market leading organisation
- Huge Investment secured
- Full training & career progression here
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for targeting new business across Scotland, then retaining, growing, nurturing such accounts - selling Human Resources and Health & Safety Consultancy / Outsourced Legal Services. Focus will be on selling to SME's, speaking to Business Owners and Director level.
The Company: Our client is a leading UK organisation who has experience exponential growth on past years. They have an excellent reputation as a Business Services Operator within the Employment Law and Health & Safety Law sector. Further growth will see bigger opportunities and volume of progression options in the future.
For this BDM role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record in B2B new business
- Ideally sold aservice rather than a product, a concept / solution
- Stability in previous sales roles
- Self-motivated, down to earth and articulate candidates will do well
Benefits of this BDM role:
- £40,000 - £45,000 Base Salary (depending on experience)
- OTE £100,000+ (uncapped)
- £5,000 pa car allowance
- Mobile + laptop + Great Pension + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
BMS Performance Ltd have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.