Full time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive basic + bonus opportunity + company car + pension scheme
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Account Director.
You will be responsible for:
- Full accountability for all account operations and for setting, updating and delivering the team’s vision and mission and annual account plan
- Day to day responsibility for contractual compliance and health and safety standards within the team
- Total delivery of the service within the budget and full P&L responsibility for the team including agreeing the annual and periodic KPIs with the customer, subsequently rolling these out to the field team
- Own the development and full implementation of best practice standards
- Revenue growth and deliver of gross profit
- Experience and proven track record within a similar capacity
- Field Marketing or FMCG background is preferred
- The ability to think and plan strategically
- The ability to travel extensively and overnight stays as required
- A full valid driving licence
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Why Powerforce? In 2018, Powerforce was recognised by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™. This was quickly followed up by being recognised as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women and also a centre for ‘Excellence in Wellbeing’. Not bad considering it was the first time we had entered the scheme! And we’ve been recognised again as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ in 2019.
Our recognition doesn’t stop there. We are also home to the current FMBE Team of the Year, pladis. It is the third consecutive year that one of our teams has won this coveted award.
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!