Vaporise the competition! Looking for an exciting Sales Executive job? We have a great role, increasing sales and identifying new business opportunities in the exciting and dynamic vape market. Work for CPM representing Logic vape products (part of the JTI brands) and earn £25,539 per annum + bonus of up to £1500 plus company car
Ideal location: Birmingham
Territory covering: Birmingham, Crewe, Oxford, Milton Keynes & surrounding areas
What will you be doing as a Sales executive?
* Visiting Vape outlets with the aim of increasing sales through identifying new business opportunities.
* Developing and nurturing great business relationships with key store contacts
* Being inventive and having great ideas that will mutually benefit both the stores, CPM and JTI
* You will report on your calls and act on your findings, to ensure we keep ahead of competitors and enabling you to make credible recommendations to your stores.
* Attending vaping exhibitions and events across the UK to develop and maintain industry expertise.
You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if
* You like to make a difference in store and enjoy overcoming challenges.
* You are looking for a role that allows you to manage and grow your own vape accounts
* You pride yourself on having great communication skills, and can build credible relationships
* You are happy to have frequent overnight stays and are flexible, so you can accommodate ad hoc out of hour initiatives as required
* You have a keen eye for detail, with experience of analysing data
* Full UK Driving licence essential.
Who are we looking for?
Are you knowledgeable about vape products and take pride in always doing a great job?
We welcome applications from: graduates, FMCG or technology field sales executives, retail professionals, B2B business development executives or anyone who has previously worked in a sales environment and would like to gain experience in a more high-profile account management role.
You will get great training and the support of your manager, so if you are looking for a fast-paced role working for a company that invests in developing their employees to be their very best, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.