Brand Manager - Ethical Challenger Brand
Brand Manager - Sustainable Challenger Brand
One of a kind opportunity to work with one of the hottest Healthy Food and Drinks brands right now. They are currently looking for a brand manager to join the business to work on their growing portfolio of products. You will be brand champion and develop and activate brand plans for the UK market. They have been growing with an increasing pace and are looking at exciting growth plans over the coming months.
Key responsibilities of the Brand Manager:
- Work closely with sales, the wider marketing team and relevant partners to create brand strategy and deliver marketing vision.
- Working with high level clients and stakeholders to achieve strategic goals
- Manage budgets to ensure commercial targets are met and optimise opportunities for growth.
- Prioritise projects and allocate resources and time to the most critical work that will contribute to brand success and drive growth and sales.
- Monitor and analyse market and competitor activities in order to inform long term forecasting decisions. Proactively recommending changes to the marketing plan to drive improved growth and competitiveness
- Manage and collaborate with various agencies for promotions, design, advertising and when necessary PR for brand awareness.
Key Qualities of Successful Brand Manager:
- Relevant FMCG Marketing experience preferably within Healthy Food and Drinks
- Degree or equivalent education
- Strong motivation and passion for Sustainability
- Value driven behaviours and ethical business ambition
- Ability to lead and manage brand and marketing activity.
- Evaluate activities and campaigns to ensure ROI
- Excellent experience of creating effective relationships and have collaborative commercial acumen.
If you're interested in finding out more, please do not hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.