E-Commerce National Account Manager
- Market leading respected brands
- Global manufacturer with an excellent culture of employee development
- Internal opportunities
ROLE: We have an excellent opportunity to join a leading, global manufacturer as a FMCG E-Commerce National Account Manager
You will join the DIY retail sales team to lead the development of the e-commerce retail channel across specialist e-tailers such as Amazon and eBay but also to improve their online presence across the DIY retail and builders merchant sector such as Screwfix, Wickes and Travis Perkins in association with a team of National Account Managers.
You will have responsibility for:
- Creating and implementing their e-commerce strategy
- Analyse sales data to identify sales trends, to optimise product mix and maximise opportunities for growth
- Manage the company's product portfolio on all online marketplace platforms
THE COMPANY: You will be joining a global, market leading business with a turnover in excess of €4Bn. They are a hugely profitable business with a fantastic culture of employee career development, innovation and continual growth
THE APPLICANT: You will have extensive expertise of managing and developing e-tailer accounts such as Amazon and eBay and ideally have experience of managing retailers and wholesalers with online retail platforms. Experience of DIY products is ideal but not essential.
You will be confident, comfortable in delivering presentations and be enthusiastic in your approach. You will be a strong team player, works well under pressure, persuasive and engaging.
To secure this position a driving licence is essential