Senior National Account Manager (Home based)
I’m going to level with you here. This brand won’t be for everyone. On the face of it yes but the output here is far greater than most blue-chip FMCG businesses.
Are you up for a challenge?
Tired of operating for a business who aren’t investing? Are you craving a fun, social, dynamic brand who have the size and scale but offer freedom and pace?
It’s a hard one to find and even harder to balance but these guys mange to do it though that hasn’t come easily. It’s down to a whole host of people pulling together, creating the right message, recruiting the right talent. Want to be a part of it?
HQ is in London and the office is the nuts! This is a home based role so unless you’re in London and you fancy going into the office most days you’ll be here a couple of days a week. The team here are of a certain calibre, all pushing on with their careers, yet all can take a step back, have some banter and let their guard down. Working here will see you operate within a sharp, people focused, developmental team who are not settling for second best.
Following an internal promotion, we’re looking for a sharp, commercial and people focused Senior National Account Manager to take responsibility for Booker and BRP through a team of two dedicated NAEs/ Junior NAMs. Success is what drives you but that’s not individual success, it’s about the team. We’re looking for a SNAM who has a passion for talent development who is just as keen to develop your team as you are your business.
Aside complex JBP development, top to bottom P&L management and all the usual stuff you expect to find with a National Account Manager position, here’s some of the other more interesting pieces you will find as part of the role:
- Strategically managing the Booker relationship which accounts for a significant part of the channel and in a channel which commands nearly half of the business.
- Influencing Booker/ BRP etc to deliver what’s been agreed and ensure you’re all singing from the same song sheet.
- Influencing your team to build solid relationships which will drive growth meaning the numbers look after themselves.
- Strategic internal and external stakeholder management and engagement.
- Facilitate business growth through ensuring BRP have the right lines of communication, building cross functional relationships.
- Take some risks, do business a little differently to explore better ways of working!
- People and team development – let’s make it happen.
So, if all that interests you and it’s intrigued you to find out more about the brand, this is what we need to see from you:
- Experience in working with either Booker/ BRP, Tesco or Asda.
- Gravitas and credibility – you can demonstrate ownership, responsibility and strong initiative.
- You’ve implemented CPIs, better still seen M&As and worked through them – you can deal with change, adversity and manage though tough relationships.
- Fierce commercial acumen in understanding the make up of a P&L, forecast accuracy and being able to articulate the maths behind proposals.
- Clear strategic ability and the know how on implementation and prioritisation.
- High energy, you’ll be a fun character, have the ability to not take yourself too seriously in the work place yet balance that with your gravitas and credibility when you need to switch it on and get stuff done!
- Strong people skills - You’re a relationship builder, this is still a hospitality led industry so you have to be a people person.
- Previous internal team development and talent management.
- Tenacity, grit and drive!
This is no ordinary SNAM role, nor is this an ordinary FMCG company. Fancy some excitement in your role?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.