National Account Manager
Looking for an amazing opportunity in the FMCG? Something different from the status quo?
Calling all ambitious, high energy FMCG sales professionals who are looking for a new commercial challenge!
Signature Career Management are partnered with a Hertfordshire based FMCG business who operate a collaborative, open and supportive work environment. An innovative, branded SME that hold health and wellbeing close to their heart. Led by energetic and committed entrepreneurs with top level industry experience, this brand are innovators and market disruptors! No red tape here!
Are you looking for a 9-5? Not motivated to go the extra mile? Happy plodding along?
Hard working? Tenacious? Excited on a Sunday night about what the week may bring? Willing to put in those extra hours to ensure you stand out amongst the rest? Ambitious?
If it’s the latter then keep reading!
This newly created role will see you manage existing customers as well as develop those new relationships. Fully P&L responsible you will be developing either Retail, Foodservice, OOH or Export strategy! This really is a one of those roles that does not come along very often. You have the opportunity to learn from the best!
Responsibilities of this role include –
- Developing and executing sales strategies
- Delivering high growth sales targets
- Networking and building relationships
- Analysing market data, identifying key insights and growth opportunities for expanding distribution
- Identifying new customer opportunities
- Attending trade shows
The candidate will be/have –
- Proven track record in sales
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Drive and passion to succeed
- Engaging communication skills
- Can Do attitude
- Numerate – 1st class problem solving ability
- Understanding of P&L and JBP process advantageous
- Retail or Foodservice experience preferential
Sound Like you?
This is a fantastic opportunity in a rapidly growing SME, if you think you think this role is right for you then apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency