Head of Out of Home - EMEA
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operate within the Beverage sector? Are you looking for a role where you can make a significant impact to an international business and fast track your career with multiple opportunities to travel across EMEA? Does working in a fast paced environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging senior commercial individual with a proven track record within OOH, QSR, Food on the Go, Vending, Leisure, Travel, with a focus on QSR. For this role you will develop and open new markets across EMEA. You will analyse data, create a story, influence internal and external stake holders and sell your vision to drive the EMEA OOH channel. This is your opportunity to make a direct impact and work for a progressive rapidly growing company who are leaders within the beverage sector. There are no limits to this role, you will have exposure with senior and board level individuals and the ability to elevate your career with long term opportunities. So if you are driven, passionate, commercial, strategic, and confident within the OOH channel and have multi-functional experience within FMCG this role is for you!
As the Head of OOH you will ensure the portfolio of products has effective growth strategies across EMEA, your main focus is to gain new distribution and open new OOH channels across EMEA. You will drive business development within market, analyse insight data, create a story, influence internal and external stakeholders and sell your strategy to drive revenue growth within OOH channel. You will work in a cross functional environment working closely with senior stake holders. For this role it is all about attitude and drive, you have the opportunity to make this role as big as you see fit to you will have direct contact with the local markets across and drive opening up new distribution channels and accounts across EMEA. There will be various travel required up to 40%.
- Up to £85,000, car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
• Win distribution in new accounts.
• Win distribution in new channels.
• Drive volume sales through new accounts and channels.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Commercial management experience within Food & Drink industry
- Business development experience within FMCG
- Channel experience across either QSR, OOH, HORECA, On Trade, Vending, Discounters
- Proven experience of developing and generating new business within above channels
- Cross functional working environment
- Strategic planning and development experience
- Demonstrated an analytical mindset
- Proven track record of influencing internal and external stake holders
- Proven experience to analyse data, great a story, influence and sell a theme
- Graduate calibre
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Self-motivated and achievement orientated
- High level of numeracy
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org