Key Account Manager - News UK
Key Account Manager
Fixed Term Contract - 1 year
Office Based, SE1
£30-35k pro rata per annum
At McCurrach we work with a number of leading brands within the Retail, Technology and Financial Services sectors. Our teams work across the UK and Ireland representing these brands and helping them sell more!
A great new role has come up with one of our newest clients - News UK. Working onsite at their fabulous London Bridge office location, you can also expect some travel from time to time.
News UK represent not only the No.1 selling daily newspaper, but also the No.1 selling Sunday newspaper and the No. 1 Quality title! The Sun, The Sunday Times and The Times!
As Key Account Manager you ultimate objective will be to use your outstanding selling and negotiation skills to increase sales of these titles across News UK key partners.
Whats in it for me?
- Salary - £30-35k
- this role is office based so no car is included in the package
- 10% bonus
- Pension - 4% employers contributions
- Holidays - 25days per year + public holidays
- Free life assurance x3 salary
- Private Health Care
- Private Health Insurance
- Access to wide range of discounts across retailers, restaurants and much more!
Is this you?
- You consider yourself extremely commercially focused and have experience of working within a commercial environment
- Whizz at using Excel and PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding and experience of integrated sales marketing tools and techniques
- Natural at analysing data - you can tell the story and pull out key detail to help clients make informed decisions
- Budgetary management experience
- Comfortable and confident presenter
- Results focused
This is a fantastic opportunity to join McCurrach working directly with News UK. This will be a high profile role and for the right person could lead to longer term exciting career opportunities.