Senior International Sales Manager
Are you an ambitious Senior International Sales Manager within footwear or apparel, keen to work for a global business within footwear lifestyle and outdoor sector who have an outstanding portfolio of products? If so, then please read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
This exciting home based role with expectation of travel to their head office in London, you will be covering a portfolio of brands through a network of distributors or Licensees across EMEA and US. This international company are leaders in their category of stylish comfortable casual footwear and have a strong heritage.
As the Senior International Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of direct sales, marketing, and execution of brand and distribution strategies, customer service, forecasting and business planning. You will decide on the strategies required to grow the business and have financial responsibility for, EMEA and US region. Within the role you will be required to travel up to 50% across, EMEA and US for global conferences, product selection and develop customer relationships with distributors. You will contribute towards the development of the European sales strategy and implement with distributors. As Senior International Sales Manager you will have an impact into the range building process and work closely with Marketing to develop strategies to ensure the brand delivers growth at a local level.
- Be the primary contact for distributors in the EMEA region.
- Establish and build personal relationships with distributors.
- Be the primary senior manager for a distributor network, managing all daily sales and marketing activities.
- Responsibility for annual sales budgets. Preparation and management thereof to achieve seasonal order targets as well as monthly shipment targets.
- Manage and control the implementation of consistent brand strategies throughout the distributor networks in line with company strategic plans by product category
- Monthly forecasting and reporting to assist budgeting and product planning process.
- Attending sales and product meetings throughout year representing the distributor markets.
- Coordination of marketing effort throughout distributor network.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 dependent on experience
- You will be an experienced Senior International Sales Manager, ideally with experience in the Footwear.
- A proven track record with international distributors across EMEA.
- Successful commercial experience across Sales strategy, Product and Marketing
- Footwear experience is advantageous in sports, outdoor, brown shoe or lifestyle.
- You will have the ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with individuals at all levels
- Good negotiation skills with a solution driven approach
- Team management experience
- Professional work ethic
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Languages would be an advantage. Fluent in both written and spoken English is a must
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Open to significate travel up to 50%
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nikita.Pottinger@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.