International Sales Director
We are handling a rare and exceptional opportunity for a strategic International Sales Director with consumer goods (FMCG / consumer durables) experience. The business has recently created this new role, reflecting the growth achieved over the last few years and massive potential for further expansion.
Our client is an established UK manufacturer, proud of the “Made in Britain” stamp and set to capitalise on the growing demand for environmentally friendly products.
- The International Sales Director will manage a team of international sales managers and an already healthy international turnover of close to £10m+.
- The International Sales Director will enjoy hands-on management of their own territory and overall responsibility for all export countries. The branded consumer products are sold to leading retailers in international markets via strategically appointed distributors.
- The role will require international travel and perhaps 4 days per month on average will be spent overseas. The business is able to offer a mixture of home and office based work. Candidates should be able to work from the office 3-4 days per week.
About the Company:
This successful, profitable and growing business produces well-known and well-made branded consumer goods sold into department stores. An internationally focused, environmentally responsible business with a fantastic future.
Skills / Experience required:
- A background in international sales here is essential.
- It is also essential that this experience has been attained in a consumer goods environment.
- The business requires previous experience in a man management position.
- Location: the role is office based 3-4 days per week. Candidates must be able to work from the office in Stoke-on-Trent.
Salary / Benefits information:
The business will design a package to attract the right candidate. It is anticipated that the basic salary will be around £60,000 - £70,000 with a generous bonus and benefits package giving an OTE of circa £100,000.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
Regrettably we cannot respond to all applicants. We will be in touch within 10 days if your application is of interest.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.