Social Media Manager - Premium Drinks Business
Social Content Marketing Manager - Maternity cover
A new opportunity has arisen at a fast growing premium drinks business who are well known within the category and across the world. They are now looking for a Social Content Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team for a maternity cover with the possibility to become permanent. You will be working with a passionate team of industry specialists whilst making an impact on the business. You will be developing the social media marketing strategy, managing the social media channels and creating exciting website content to draw new customers to their growing number of brands!
Key responsibilities of Social Content Marketing Manager:
- Drive the growth of social media channels
- Working closely with senior marketing team to create social content and strategy
- Come up with creative and innovative marketing campaigns on all channels
- Drive customers to the website through paid social media activations on social media platforms
- Monitor audience reach and campaign effectiveness through Facebook Business Manager and similar key programs
- Create content calendar collaborating with external agencies where necessary
- Working alongside PR and editorial teams to devise content and promotion campaigns
- Using data and insights to understand market trends and produce recommendations in response to captivate relevant audience
- Come up with creative and innovative ideas to be promoted on channels by working across departments including design, videography/ photography and editorial teams
Successful Social Content Marketing Manager skills:
- Relevant social media and paid social media experience
- Drinks Industry experience preferred but strong FMCG experience required
- Excellent attention to detail and with brilliant time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Creative and motivated attitude with a passion for the drinks industry
- Digital native who keeps on top on key FMCG trends and innovations both offline and online
- Previous experience of direct to consumer e-commerce site management
- Fantastic interpersonal skills to work alongside multiple internal and external parties.
If you are keen to make a splash in the Drinks industry and are interested in learning about this unique business; please do not hesitate to get in touch! Please click the link below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.