National Account Manager
Are you an established Junior National Account Manager who is ready to step up to the next level or a National Account Manager yearning for a fresh challenge with a fast paced FMCG food manufacturer?
Signature career management are now partnered with a fast growing, branded food manufacturer who are looking for a National Account Manager to come on board and add value to the already successful sales team.
This FMCG business have a global presence with a UK office based in Greater Manchester. Their Brand is well known and renowned in the category, and quite something of a ‘taste sensation’! The culture offers flexibility and an informal working environment with a close knit team who operate a high degree of trust. Given some particularly successful NPD and wider growth, they’ve created another NAM position who will be responsible for some Grocery and wider Retail customers.
- JBP development, driving the strategic agenda
- Securing of new business and further distribution
- Working across the supply chain to ensure delivery
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management
- Full P&L responsibility
The successful candidate:
- Experienced in FMCG national account management, already operating across the Top 6 MULTs or Coop
- Passionate about Brand, ideally already having gained experience in working in a branded FMCG environment
- Analytical, able to understand gaps and trends, translating this easily to the retailers working closely with your category management team
- Highly numerate with P&L management
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate – strong communication skills
- Be service orientated, a good listener with a can do attitude who is keen to develop practical and compelling solutions
Sound like a tasty opportunity?... Please don’t hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.