Business Development Manager
Calling all Food Service Talent! Are you tired of not having your hard work recognised? Well this is a fantastic opportunity to gain great exposure and catapult your career forward within an exciting, entrepreneurial environment.
Building on your existing end-user address book, you’ll be given the task of going out and winning new business in the Food Service channel incorporating caterers, wholesalers and end users in the corporate world.
Variety is the spice of life and this role has it in bucket loads. One day you’ll be working closely with the founder developing growth strategy, the next you’ll be banging on the doors of customers disrupting this highly competitive category with the USP of this innovative health brand.
Based in Central London you’ll be right in the thick of it in more ways than one. This business rewards hard work and their buoyant atmosphere and impressive workspace will have you riding high with an opportunity to really make your mark and get the recognition you deserve.
Key responsibilities include –
- New business development – research and proactively target suitable partners
- Develop and execute Food Service strategy to support overall business
- Building and nurturing strong working relationships both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Spending time with key end users promoting the brand
- Becoming an expert in the category and gaining a true understanding of your customers’ needs
- Presenting to an excellent standard to generate new business
The successful candidate –
- Will have FMCG sales experience within the Food Service/ wholesale channel
- Numerical – strong user of excel with good analysis skills
- Strong commercial acumen – strategic in thought process
- To be able to demonstrate examples of new business development and of building strong relationships
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, high energy to develop the portfolio and progress your career
- Will be tenacious, competitive and eager to succeed
- Will be a real foodie!
There you have it, an amazing opportunity! What are you waiting for, hit apply…you can thank me later!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.