Key Account Manager/Business Developer – Premium Tea
A successful, award – winning, premium British tea company with ambitious growth plans for the future….
About the Role:
Due to rapid growth and expansion, my client is looking to add to their current 12 strong team with an experienced Key Account Manager/Business Developer to focus on selling their high – quality products to the prestigious and high – end HoReCa market. Their clients include some of the UK’s most exclusive hotels and restaurants which is where your client base will sit.
As an experienced sales professional, you will be required to deliver the passion, commitment and commercial focus required to meet business objectives. You will build robust and long – lasting client relationships within the London HoReCa market whilst promoting the brand portfolio. More specific duties will include;
- Key account management; winning and building relationships
- Business planning to ensure a coherent, well thought out plan is executed to deliver the commercial targets set
- Support the strategic direction of the company
- Keep the CRM system accurately up to date
- Generate and respond to new sales leads as well as managing existing accounts
- Approaching potential distributors, cafes, hotels, fine dining restaurants and corporate offices
- Research and plan the best point of contact and arrange meetings to present/pitch articulately
- Overseeing the successful implementation of products with new accounts
- Acting as an exceptional brand ambassador, demonstrating passion and expertise with the ability to educate about the world of real tea
Key Skills/Experience/Qualifications Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Key Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- Experience of selling into the high – end HoReCa market (ideally FMCG products)
- London/South East based
- Results and target driven
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Strong relationship building skills
- A positive and professional attitude
- The ability to work independently
- A full UK driving license
In return for your role as Key Account Manager, you will receive the following remuneration;
- Salary of up to £45,000 p.a (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Unrivalled commission structure
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.