Brand Manager - fast growing, sustainable food brand
A new and genuinely exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, premium food business as a Brand Manager.
The business has seen double digit growth every year since their inception, they are now available in a host of leading retailers and are set to launch a new range into a new category.
The brand sits comfortably alongside businesses such as Innocent and Graze in that they offer healthy food for people with a busy lifestyle. Their products are also sourced responsibly and do not contain any additives.
The role of Brand Manager will see you:
- Developing and executing key marketing campaigns
- Managing the PR and Media agencies
- Leading the strategy for trade marketing
- Developing the events plan for new and existing products
- Managing the marketing budget
The role reports into the Marketing Controller and there is currently a small team working on brand management, trade promotions and digital marketing.
To apply for this role we are looking for someone who…
- is ready to move into a Brand Manager role
- is naturally creative
- is a brilliant project manager
- can demonstrate that they can succeed in a small but growing business
- is passionate about healthy and sustainable food and drink
- has the potential to lead more junior members of the team
If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for a really cool business with truly awesome growth potential then don't hesitate to apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.