Territory Manager – Premium High Street
Title: Territory Manager – Premium High Street
Location: Field based – Territory: South East ideally M40 corridor
Salary: c£28k - £30k, Bonus, Car, Pension and Healthcare.
Our client is a category leading non-food FMCG business that operates across the Grocery Retailer channel, High Street, Wholesale and a wide range of Independent stores. A globally recognised business with some fantastic brands! They have two international offices and also one here in the UK. This is a company enjoying a successful period of growth and innovation which has resulted in team expansion. With three main categories there is great product and brand diversity. Culturally this company genuinely values its employee’s actively encouraging progression.
This role is a Territory Manager position looking after the London, Surrey and Kent areas. The customers you will work across will be a mixture of Premium High Street retailers to smaller niche independent stores. You gain great exposure and working in a profitable area for the business. This role is perfect for someone with c2 years+ field sales experience seeking a step up with ambition to progress into National Accounts. The previous person in this role has been promoted into a full National Account Manager role.
- Manage a range of Premium High Street and independent stores across the West & East Midlands.
- Maintain profitability in the area.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Manage contracts and be comfortable with spreadsheets.
- Produce business plans aligned to customer needs.
- Budget accountability.
- Report into the Head of Sales (National).
- Achieve success to focus on next move internally after 18 months – National Accounts.
- C2+ year’s field sales experience within the FMCG industry – food, drink or non-food.
- Location must be close to M25 and accessible to London & Surrey.
- Ideally branded experience.
- Bright, articulate and ambitious.
- Comfortable managing a wide range of accounts.
- Excel efficient.
- Ideally degree educated but not necessary.
- Great work ethic and fast paced.
The successful candidate will currently be working in field sales within the FMCG industry. Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to Luke@workwithseven.com and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com ref: 2/14535/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website