Senior National Account Manager
Job Title: Senior National Account Manager
Sector/ Industry: FMCG - Food
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a Senior National Account Manager for one of the fastest growing healthy food businesses in Europe who are a market leader within their category.
If you are currently operating as a NAM/SNAM in London, enjoy managing key accounts and are looking for more responsibility, then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
They are all about food. They launched over five years ago and have since grown into one of the market leaders in their category within the UK as well as expanding into the International market. Their centrally based office sees a team of over 30 people collaborate together for bigger and better ambitious plans.
The team are seeking a hard worker who is willing to get stuck in with all aspects of the business. You will be proactive in managing their top performing Grocery account.
If you are a hardworking individual who enjoys a fast-paced business and you have the ambition and drive to succeed within the FMCG market, please read on…
- Managing their top performing account
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across all internal and external functions
- Attend key customer meetings and negotiate the terms of an agreement
- Ensuring close of sale
- Negotiating on: price, costs, delivery and specifications
- Successfully forecast, implement and analyse all promotional activity
- Reviewing your own personal sales performance, aiming to exceed targets
- Ensure a category selling approach to grow revenue
- Full responsibility of JBP agreements
- Responsibility for customer P&L and internal profit management
- 3+ years sales experience
- Man-management experience
- Desirable – passion for retail and health food category
- Convenience/Impulse experience is highly desirable
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience of liaising with customers at supply chain and store level
- Experience of sales data analysis
- Highly ambitious
- Future leader
- Strong time management skills
- Driven team player
- Category based selling experience
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic, dynamic team with a highly competitive salary alongside amazing benefits.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Fiona.email@example.com or Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please apply via the link below.