Signature Career Management are partnered with a thriving business, based in the North West, who manufacture some of the UK’s favourite brands. If you’re a Brand Manager looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced role working with quality consumer goods, then this could be the move you’re looking for.
The business pride themselves on offering outstanding service to their customer base worldwide, and operate with a hands-on, team-oriented culture. Due to the collaborative nature of the organisation, you will see yourself working closely with the wider business to drive company growth.
Key responsibilities of the Brand Manager role will include:
- Working closely with both internal and external designers
- International travel to trade shows and factories
- Keen project management skill ensuring deadlines are made
- Presentation of new products alongside the sales team, meeting with key buyers (UK, Ireland and occasionally internationally)
- Setting of annual brand plans
- Direct line management and development of 2 Product Managers
Successful candidates will be a results-driven commercial thinker as the position will involve working closely with the sales teams to deliver brand growth. You will be / have:
- Organised; the role will involve management of several projects at anyone time, therefore the ability to prioritise and work to deadline is imperative
- Influential and enthusiastic; raise the profile of the brand and deliver results. Working with passion and tenacity will be key in generating excitement within the business, particularly with the Sales function
- A genuine interest in the products and brands
- Creative; demonstratable ability to pull together concepts and ideas to encourage brand development and growth
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.