Category Development Executive
- Are you an ambitious data driven professional looking for a career in FMCG Category Management?
- Are you a natural when it comes to interpreting data and making the complex simple?
- Do you want to work for one of the most loved brands in the UK?
This market leading FMCG Company are outselling and outperforming anyone else in their category. They have a culture that celebrates creative and passion. They look for academic, switched on, driven individuals who are looking for a fantastic career full of fun!
The role of Category Development Executive will require:
- Undertake 5P Analysis to uncover insights that deliver action-based category recommendations for retailers and the company
- Develop category-leadership relationships with retailers by providing category recommendations for range reviews, key events and ad-hoc questions.
- One weekly and monthly reporting to inform retailers’ strategies and tactics and to inform the business strategy.
- Upskill the entire business on category thinking and support the sales team with killer category insights.
- Help us identify the market opportunities and recommend tactics to cover them.
- Inform the NPD process with market and shopper insights.
You will have:
- Strong experience of analyzing sale data
- Minimum of 1 year category
- Educated to a degree level
- Excel Skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively submit your application via the link below.