Assistant Brand Manager
- Are you an outgoing academic who is striving for a high-level career in FMCG Brand management?
- Do you have a couple of year’s professional marketing under your belt and ready for that next step?
- Do you want to work for an innovative, thought leading and market leading business?
This market leading FMCG Company are outselling and outperforming anyone else in their category. They have a culture that celebrates creativity and passion. They look for academic, switched on, driven individuals who are looking for a fantastic career full of fun!
The role of Assistant Brand Manager will require:
- Day to day management of marketing projects and activations.
- Close collaboration with Trade MM – shopper planning
- NPD Launches – new products and ideas around growth.
- A good grasp of product range performance.
- Sharing insights with wider team.
- Work closely with Senior MM to define and implement long term brand strategy.
- Execution of marketing campaigns internally
- Digital & Social campaigns + influencer schemes
You will have:
- Minimum of degree of equivalent
- 2 to 3 years marketing experience (ideally FMCG)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively submit your application via the link below.