Regional Account Manager - FMCG - Food
Excellent opportunity to work with an expanding food business covering the North East, you'll be part of a passionate expanding sales team covering the North East.
Our client is a national wholesaler, who are passionate about giving a good service and offering fresh produce to their customers.
- Managing a portfolio of key clients
- Generating new business
- Attending training's and conferences about the products
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director
Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets within a sales role
- Ideally some FMCG or consumer background although this is desired and not essential
- Experience negotiating pricing with clients
- Ability and experience of working in a face paced sales environmentFood expereince is essential
Experience of growing existing accounts as well as opening new accounts
- The autonomy to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence
- Experience building structured sales activity
- High energy, motivated and tenacious
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer relationship skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to listen, adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- Naturally persuasive and hard working.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Company car