E-Commerce Marketing Executive
E-Commerce Marketing Executive
Salary: £Highly Attractive + Package
The business we are representing are an international, premium branded consumer goods business. They manufacture non-food products for the home that are renowned for high quality and traditional design. Our client has won a number of very prestigious awards for quality, innovation and industry reputation. The company prides itself on delivering great customer service and creating a compassionate, autonomous working environment for its employees. Products are exported to over 40 countries and sold into major high street retailers across the UK including grocery, department stores and independents. Due to growth, we are looking to recruit an E-Commerce Executive to join the current team.
As eCommerce Executive you are primarily responsible for ensuring the effective running and day-to-day upkeep of all internal websites as part of the wider eCommerce team.
A methodical and proactive approach to product uploading and merchandising will be a key part of this role, as you will be working with the marketing and design teams to ensure that landing pages are created, product departments devised, and new ranges are launched across all sites.
- Maintenance of all internal sites – Retail / Trade / Hospitality / US etc
- Liaising with Trade and Hospitality teams to ensure websites are up to date
- Identify improvements that can be made across all internal sites
- Merchandising and promoting products on websites to coincide with product launches
- Managing Google Webmaster tools - Analytics / Tag / AdWords / Console etc
- Reporting using SEO, performance and analytics tools - on a weekly basis (minimum)
- Analysing and reporting on marketing initiatives
- Working with PR & Marketing to develop link building
- Working with copywriters to produce SEO friendly content
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent understanding of CMS used on all websites
- Methodical and analytical thinking in order to identify ways in which the websites can be improved
- Customer orientated - identifying UI & UX issues that might hinder / improve a customer journey
- Proactive organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player
- Strong IT literacy
- Excellent communication, content and analytical skills
- Google Webmaster tools, Analytics, Search Console, PPC
- General understanding of website structure – HTML / CSS implications
- In conjunction with the PR, Content and Social Media Executive have a basic understanding of paid social media, especially Facebook adverts
Culturally we are looking for a bright, personable and well-natured person who will fit in well within this kind, compassionate and friendly environment.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this E-Commerce Marketing Executive role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website