Field Sales Manager (FMCG/London)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME in the Food sector. With a commitment to health and a drive to provide quality products our client is looking for a Field Sales Manager to grow, manage and lead their sales team. Based in London you will hone your people management skills whilst driving growth throughout the business in order to progress quickly into a senior leadership position.
The Role of Field Sales Manager will involve:
- Driving sales growth through creating and executing nationwide sales strategies
- Leading your team to ensure sales targets are met
- Growing, developing and managing your sales team
- Raising brand awareness through event management
To be a successful Field Sales Manager you will be:
- Passionate about sales with a drive to succeed
- Ambitious with a desire to grow and progress
- A self-starter, proactive and driven
- Experienced in managing people and leading teams
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
With strategy and management responsibility from day one, this is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious salesperson looking to take a step up into management. You will join our client in a period of rapid expansion, driving growth in sales and motivating an ever-expanding team. If this sounds like the right challenge for you, call us on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.