Graduate Account Manager (FMCG/London)
A new and genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fun and friendly SME business as a Graduate Account Manager.
The business has doubled in size every year since their inception and they continue to have big plans for further growth. Their products are high quality, healthy, fashionable and delicious!
This ambitious company is looking for a Graduate Account Manager who has entrepreneurial flair, with a desire to win but could easily fit into their vibrant company culture. This role would really suit an ambitious graduate who is looking for autonomy within an exciting SME environment.
As a Graduate Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Building relationships and driving sales with regional and national accounts.
- Analyse account performance and make valid recommendations to continually improve performance.
- Building rapport with the customers but also internally with other departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
- Work closely with the product development team.
To be a successful Graduate Account Manager you will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Passionate about FMCG sales with a background in customer facing roles
- Brilliant relationship builder who can represent a brand to customers with warmth, leadership skills and gravitas.
- Passionate about the Food & Drink industry.
This role will grow as the company continues its exponential growth, it's a different opportunity to the other Sales Executive roles so don't hesitate to send your CV to the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.