My client are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their growing commercial team in Newcastle. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar digital role, excellent written English able to create engaging content and very innovate and driven.
The client are a growing businesses within the Leisure, Travel and Tourism industry
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive include but are not limited to:
- Creating and sending CRM messages using a range of channels including email, SMS, direct mail and push notification.
- Setting up promotions for B2C audience
- Build target group segmentation using database criteria.
- Write image briefs for our design team for emails, landing pages and other website content.
- Communicate CRM activities other departments
- Complete campaign analysis using relevant Intelligence software.
The successful Marketing Executive will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualification would be advantageous
- Self-driven with high initiative
- Excellent English written skills
- Working knowledge of HTML would be desirable but not essential
- Able to travel daily to the office in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Highly organised, able to work on several projects at once
- Able to work with people and departments across the business
Excellent opportunity for an Executive to join a rapidly expanding company in an established commercial team. Salary £17k - £20k depending on experience plus benefits.