Key Marketing Account Executive
This role is for a Key Marketing Account Executive to join one of our key clients in Newcastle. The ideal will have a background in a customer facing or client management role, experience in a similar role and excellent communication skills; able to write engaging content.
The client are a growing business in the leisure Travel & tourism industry.
The key responsibilities of the Key Marketing Account Executive is to manage the segmentation of the company's client database and the implementation of appropriate retention strategies.
The successful Key Marketing Account Executive will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Experience working in a customer facing or client management role is desirable
- Excellent Communication skills - written English and grammar
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team worker
- Superb attention to detail
- Experience using Business Intelligence software would be advantageous
- Commutable daily to the office in Newcastle upon Tyne
Excellent role and career progression opportunities within one of the largest companies in the region. Salary £18k.