Business Development Manager - Hotel and Corporate
My client is a luxury skincare and spa product manufacturer. A family run business who are dedicated to quality, performance and integrity. My client is recruiting a Business Development Manager for the Hotel and Corporate channels.
- This pivotal new business-focused role is responsible for all activities that lead towards the growth of B2B business. This includes corporate gifting & UK Hotel amenity business.
- This role will be the eyes and ears on the marketplaces of relevance – watching our competitor set and existing and potential customers in order to drive change/update offerings accordingly.
NEW BUSINESS (UK Amenities and Corporate Gifting)
- Proactively respond to all incoming enquiries of 25 rooms and over
- Win 2 hotel groups per year (premium, national)
- Manage new business for 12 months
- Generate 250k of new business in non-spa hotels in UK
- Generate new business revenue in corporate gifting channel
- Manage all quote and costing (with model created and signed off)
- Manage all tools and assets including proposing all tools needed
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (UK Amenities and Corporate Gifting)
- Maintain focus on overall channel performance in terms of key deficit business and existing account performance
- Key Account Management of high-profile accounts
- Represent us in hotel market for UK – own and manage partnership relationships (marketing, activity, events)
The ideal candidate will be from a luxury/beauty/gifting background with strong experience of the hotel and corporate channels. Will consider Business Development Executives looking to step up.