Our client is an Award-winning, premium brand who have had formidable success since they set-up 2 years ago, HQ in Hertfordshire, the company is small but growing fast with exciting ambitions. Led by an experienced senior management team who have worked tirelessly to build on strong foundations ensuring they have a very exciting future ahead.
Overview of Role
As part of our client’s growth and expansion, the company is looking to appoint an Account Executive to our UK Sales & Marketing team to assist in the continued growth of the business.
The successful candidate will be a critical member of the UK business, with responsibility for delivering the passion, commitment and commercial focus required to meet our business ambitions and objectives.
This is a unique opportunity to take a pivotal role in a young and exciting company and be part of its journey during this exhilarating period of growth.
The location for this position is flexible, with a preference for London and South East England.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promotion of the Company’s brand portfolio and its value proposition to its core customer / client targets
- Business planning to ensure a coherent, well thought out plan is executed to deliver the commercial targets set
- Account management, uncovering growth opportunities with existing customers.
- New business development – create a pipeline of potential customers to target and win.
- Keep CRM systems updated and accurate
- Generating and responding to new sales leads as well as managing the existing accounts;
- Approaching potential distributors, cafes, hotels, fine dining restaurants, corporate offices
What we are looking for
- Experience of working with large and small customers;
- FMCG sales experience
- HORECA experience (desirable)
- Customer focused
- Growth mindset, with a bias for action and results
- Highly organised and resourceful with the ability to multi task
If the above role sounds like your next move, please apply quoting reference 16105-1
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.