Export Sales Manager
Export Sales Manager - Healthcare
- A fantastic opportunity to make a tangible, attributable and rewarding difference to a successful British exporter of healthcare products.
- This is a newly created position for an internationally focused manufacturer of quality products sold into the healthcare sector. The business already exports in Europe and the Middle East and has identified North America as an area of high potential.
- The company will employ an Export Sales Manager to be responsible for identifying business opportunities and developing distributor relationships in North America that will lead to sustainable and profitable business.
- The International Sales Manager will report to the Sales Director and will provide direct line management for the export team to ensure that all business opportunities are exploited.
- The International Sales Manager will work closely with the Sales Director to create and implement a clear development strategy.
About the Company:
A successful, profitable and internationally focused manufacturing business that has been operating within the healthcare sector for 50+ years. We will be pleased to give a full and detailed description of the company to suitable applicants.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Previously experience in an international sales / export sales role is essential for this position.
- It is also necessary to be located in (or be prepared to move to) the south of England as the role will be based from the company offices in Dorset
- The business requires previous experience within the healthcare sector for this position.
- The role will involve a modest level of international travel. Candidates must be prepared to spend time in North America while on client visits.
A package will be created to attract the preferred candidate. It is expected that a basic salary of between £45,000 and £55,000 will be offered plus bonus, car and benefits.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 5 days of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.