eCommerce Development Manager
A superb FTC opportunity for a strategically minded Online / eCommerce Manager, able to contribute category trends and working with key sales & marketing stakeholders on eBusiness capabilities.
A globally recognised branded FMCG organisation.
- Develop the vision for eCommerce, create the overarching online strategy and support the execution across the multiple retailers in which they operate.
- Create transparency for the total business on the key performance indicators for the successful achievement of that vision.
- Provision of consultancy to the eCommerce NAMs and Category team on eCommerce initiatives (brand/ pack/format), and to Shopper on Precision Marketing with our online retailers
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices/key learnings across the UK Cluster and Global
- Identify ranging, promotions and visibility opportunities across the online channels
- Support the innovation process via shopper insight / customer requirements.
- Ensure brand imagery used is up to date and optimised in line with shopper insight
- Motivating and compelling presentation of strategy and outcomes to a senior Danone audience and global eCommerce team
- Drive the customer engagement with key strategic Online Players
- Lead Online Test & Learn/ Innovation trials
- Knowledge and understanding of UK FMCG customer landscape (Grocery & Impulse)
- Ideal candidate will have extensive ecommerce / online experience
- Must have demonstrable experience of working cross functionally
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Good analytical ability, able to interpret data / research, add insight
- Ability to work on own initiative and to pro-actively strive to embed a new role and new way of working within the business
- Proven track record with excellent influencing skills
Competitive basic + benefits