Field Sales Executive - GSK
This opportunity is your chance to kick start your field sales career. And who better to do it with than GSK (GlaxoSmithKline)?
For those who aren’t in the know, GSK are a global consumer healthcare company. This is your chance to represent market leading brands such as Sensodyne, Night Nurse, Horlicks, Oilatum, Voltarol, Maxi nutrition and many other prestigious household names.
We want someone to drive this team with their passion and ability to produce *fist pump* sales to make GSK the top of the leader board. Could that be you?
You will be:
- Working 22 hours per week over Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (self-employed, ad hoc work periodically available in addition to these set hours). During peak periods you may be required to work an additional 2 hours per week.
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
We will offer you:
- £8.75 per hour + up to 20% bonus opportunity + 32p per mile + incentives
- Achievable KPIs and spot incentives available such as meal vouchers and My Perks.
(Please note that a driving licence and ownership of a reliable vehicle are essential)
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive. Looking for part time, flexible work.