International Business Manager
Are you an International Account Manager who gets a buzz from generating new business and unlocking doors? If this sounds like you then please read on…
After years of sustained growth and success, this Northern based branded food & drink business is looking for a results driven International Business Manager to join their well-established international grocery export operation.
Your focus will be Central Europe and the Nordics looking after a mix of new business, account management while building and maintaining relationships. Given the nature of the business, any linguistic skills will certainly be advantageous for the role. This will be a home-based contract with requirements to visit head office x2 days every other week and international travel when required.
The company has been built on exceptional customer service to their customers and have worked hard to create a fun-loving culture where challenging the norm and pushing boundaries to drive business growth is encouraged.
- Highly focused on generating new sales leads
- Maximum conversion of leads received and generated to live ongoing customers
- Develop relationships with personnel in current and future customer base in order to drive business
- Act as point of contact with customers, addressing all commercial needs
- Visit and interact with customers in their markets to deliver clear and pre-agreed objectives
- Develop awareness of legislative, operational, logistical or administrative issues regarding exports to your customer’s markets
- Annually prepare budgets for sales and profitability of new business development
- Ongoing performance of new and existing business development against budget with clear actions to address variances to optimise profit
The successful candidate will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Dynamic sales professional
- New business hunter who’s driven to succeed
- Able to work with and successfully develop a substantial FMCG portfolio in customer base.
- Able to interact with and flex style to interact with wide variety of customer types ranging from independents through to multi-site national retailers.
- Resilient, tenacious and able to overcome issues
- Able to work independently
- Bring the customer into the business
- Commercially strong and entrepreneurial
- Keen to progress, make a difference and develop in fast paced exciting environment
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.